PR jobs at VOCATO
Current job vacancies
We are looking for a PR and Online Commucication Manager immediately:
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to deepen the knowledge you have gained so far and manage communication projects even more independently? Then join our professional and dynamic communications agency in Cologne!
We are also looking for a PR freelancer as soon as possible:
Do you enjoy writing texts and are you not afraid of technical topics? We are looking for a copywriter who already has some experience in writing blog posts, press releases and articles for IT topics.
Please use our application form below.
In addition to an exciting field of activity, we offer our staff the following benefits:
- Company pension plan: Choose for yourself whether you want to build your personal pension through deferred compensation as well as subsidisation by us and the state.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible working hours with opportunities for flexi-time and working from home so that you can harmonise your professional and personal interests.
- Virtual workplace: Via our server in the cloud, you can conveniently access all your documents from home or on the road via your laptop, and work on them as part of the team.
- Great prospects: Further training through PR seminars and in-house training courses will ensure you keep moving forward.
- Knowledge transfer: We exchange information on a weekly basis, so no one keeps useful information to themselves and everyone benefits.
- Employee events: Our regular events are fun and strengthen our team culture.
- Social commitment: We are financially and personally involved in social projects.
A career at a PR agency
We are looking for well-educated, committed and team-oriented people who can support us in B2B communications and help us move forward. Working at VOCATO is varied and always presents you with new challenges.
Every team member is involved in active client-facing work from the very beginning – no one here is stuck in the background dealing with trivial tasks! We actively transfer responsibility to committed employees. This has a powerful learning effect and prepares our staff to work independently.
What characterises VOCATO?
Our employees are our most valuable asset. With their personal commitment and expertise, they ensure the high quality of our work. That's why we value open exchange, mutual respect and a trusting working relationship within the team. Even outside of agency life, we see ourselves as a community. For example, we often have lunch together, celebrate birthdays or take part in the Business Run in Cologne as a VOCATO crew. We are always on the look-out for new, original ideas, whether they help advance our latest PR project or improve our everyday life at the agency.