Career at VOCATO
We are looking for committed and team-oriented people to support us in B2B communication and help our agency getting ahead. Working at VOCATO is varied and always presents you with new challenges.
Since we are a small agency with eight to ten employees, every team member is involved from the very beginning – nobody is a small gearwheel with only one task to fulfill! We like to delegate responsibility to committed employees. This makes the learning effect great and independent work possible.
Our offer to you
We start our cooperation with an extensive introduction, always have an open ear and offer you a varied range of tasks. We support your development with individual external education and internal agency trainings. In different teams we hang in for our customers - everyone is responsible, but also free in his or her opinion.
We are looking for you if an open and respectful corporate culture is important to you. Do you want to help create the changing world of corporate communications with fun and commitment?
In addition to an exciting range of tasks, we offer you the following benefits:
- Company pension scheme: Choose for yourself whether you want to do something for your personal retirement provision through deferred compensation as well as through our and the state’s subsidy.
- Flexibility: We offer you flexible working hours and home office so that you can harmonize your professional and private interests.
- Trainings: PR seminars and in-house trainings provide new impulses.
- Knowledge transfer: We exchange information on a weekly basis, so no one keeps useful information to themselves.
- Employee events: Our regular events are fun and strengthen our team culture.
- Social commitment: We are financially and personally involved in social projects.
What makes VOCATO special?
Our employees are our most valuable asset. With their personal commitment and expertise, they represent the high quality of our work. This is why we attach great importance to open exchange, mutual respect and trusting relationship within our team. We also see ourselves as a community outside of agency life, for example we often have lunch together, celebrate birthdays or take part in the Business Run in Cologne as VOCATO crew. Your personal ideas are always welcome: whether they concern the current PR project or the improvement of our everyday life in the agency!
Starting your career at VOCATO
Internship or student job
Are you a student looking for an internship or a regular student job?
Do you want to get to know everything about PR and social media from scratch? We offer you an 18-month PR traineeship. After completion, you will become a PR junior consultant.
You already have PR experience and would like to develop further in a PR agency?
We are regularly looking for PR (junior) consultants.
Are you a freelancer with qualities in graphics, design, text or web applications?
Every now and then we need support on a project-by-project basis. Or we need creative skills that we can't cover by ourselves.
Are you interested in joining us?
Then apply now stating the position for which you would like to apply and send us your documents with qualifications and salary expectations to email@example.com – we will certainly get into contact.