Internal communications & Employer Branding
Strengthening your image internally and externally
Want to be perceived as an attractive employer? And do such a good job of retaining your employees that they become convincing brand ambassadors? This is where employer branding comes into play – a process in which HR and communications managers are equally involved.
Improving corporate culture
We align your (internal) corporate culture and your (external) corporate image to create a harmonious whole. With know-how in human resources (HR) we get to the heart of your culture of dealing with applicants and employees as well as your communication as an employer.
From employee magazines to blogs
Our range of services in the area of employer branding includes:
- Audit: analysis of your maturity level in employer branding
- Employer branding workshop: definition of goals, target groups and core messages for employer communication.
- Recommendations for HR measures and support with implementation
- Recommendations for specific PR measures and implementation, e.g. career sites, employer brochures, employee magazine (print + digital), wikis, blogs, forums and other social media activities
- Conception and creation of newsletters
- Regular review and evaluation of measures
- Employee/company events